Sinetron vs Me...

I got curious by what-so-called-Sinetron-Pilihan by yesterday…catch a quote on it, [setelah si A kejar2an dengan si B…ihhhk, so-much-India!-walau-tanpa-nyanyi2-keliling-taman!] “Gw tau gimana km…suer…gw tau gimana km!”, and suddenly the-rebel-which-they-called-“bitchy”-me pops out!

DON'T EVER think that YOU KNOW SOMEONE WELL!

Because somehow deep inside of it…there’s a secret or two that well-buried inside!

Don’t you too naïve if you think, “I know who you are…!”?

Do you ever realize that someone is changing from time to time?
That life is just like a movie frames…where the frames are connected to each other; and somehow they connected to form a “chain of life”.

And you are such a fool to judge someone by only a frame or two! And you’re completely selfish if you think you KNOW all the frame of someone, because believe me…you DON’T and you WON’T!

Pernahkah kalian kecewa saat kalian berfikir bahwa kalian tahu-dan-paham akan pola fikir seseorang…dan ternyata yang kalian fikir itu salah besar?

Well, sorry to say guys…no need to disappoint!

Repeat after me…
EVERYONE’S CHANGING and I CAN’T ALWAYS WATCH THEM CHANGING!
So, sometime, somehow, I don’t know them!
[Furthermore, ngapain merhatiin orang melulu? G ada kerjaan lain pak? Huh?]

Changes are not Preventable and Deniable…and somehow it’s hard to be Acceptable!
But if you won’t change then you’ll be left behind!

Huahhhh*yawning…ngomong apa sih?


Zul, wise-speaking-is-so-much-not-me!

0 komentar:

Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda