Sorry....but-you-meet-the-rebel-ME !

Today, the-boss manggil gw...
and asking me lot's of stuffs!

Intinya...

He knows that I’m disappointed and he asking me…”
Are you OK?
Hell no…

He knows what the problem but he's asking me what’s happen with me?
Bullshit…

He knows that I’m trying to be alone at the moment, back to the basic, working the stuffs that I’ve been paid for…and he ask me to help him to do those management-stuffs?
Sorry, but it’s a big “NO”!

He says that he heard that a few days ago I’m having a problem with someone in the office [see…he ACTUALLY knows the problem!], and he told me not to think about it!
Sorry, MAYBE I can do it, but the SCAR will NEVER fade away!

Gw g tau klo the-boss punya niat baik atau cuma mau basa-basi ajmy condolences but it’s a big no!

Now…I announce that…
Me…Zul Fadjri D
Who has been paid for working as an Engineer!
From this time, won't do the “nyambi” stuffs again!

Back to the basic
Working as what they’ve paid me for!
Though I’m thanking them to give me chances to know how it feels to manage the people around me!
Appreciate that!

Ups, did I mentioned before that I’m full of hatred and resentment?

SORRY…
BUT MY LIFE IS SO MUCH WONDERFUL TO CARE ABOUT THEM ANYMORE!
I’M TELLING YOU…I HAVE LOTS OF DIGNITY WITHIN ME!


Zul, crowned-for-the-man-who-will-not-explode-every time-he-angry-but-sure-will-full-of-hatred!-hate-me-if-you-want!

1 komentar:

bukan saya kodong tojeng2ka inie

Rabu, November 19, 2008 7:22:00 PM  

Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda